Welcome to Comber Courtyard Apartment, your ideal self catering accommodation near Belfast.
Sympathetically renovated, this first floor self catering accommodation is located off the central square of the small town of Comber, just 20 minutes from Belfast city centre. Comber is a gateway town to the stunning Strangford Lough area, the Ards Peninsula and the beautiful Mourne Mountains!
- Private, bright, southfacing, double-glazed first floor apartment.
- En suite double room, twin room, bathroom and lounge sofabed provides small bed addition (available with surcharge).
- Spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with exposed stone wall feature.
- Freesat TV (170 + channels), DVD/CD and USB iPod facility.
- Instant continuous hot water. Full central heating.
- Big fluffy home-laundered bathsheets, towels and bedlinen (no beach or sports towels).
- Generous complimentary allowance for gas and electricity.
- High street location with on-street parking.
- Access through stonewall archway and small, pretty, open courtyard, which also accesses an elegant Salon de Thé, local artisan craft workshops and giftware.
- Newtownards 2 miles, Downpatrick 12 miles, Dundonald/ Stormont 5 minutes, Belfast City Airport, city centre and ferries 20 minutes.
- No Smoking, no pets, no parties, no candles!
- Not suitable for young children.