First floor accommodation off the central square of the small town of Comber, a gateway town to the Strangford Lough area, Ards Peninsula and the Mourne Mountains, but only 20 minutes from Belfast city centre!
- Private, bright, southfacing, double-glazed first floor apartment.
- En suite double room, twin room, bathroom and lounge sofabed provides small bed addition (available with surcharge).
- Spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with exposed stone wall feature.
- Freesat TV (170 + channels), DVD/CD and USB iPod facility.
- Instant continuous hot water. Full central heating.
- Big fluffy home-laundered bathsheets, towels and bedlinen (no beach or sports towels).
- Generous complimentary allowance for gas and electricity.
- High street location with on-street parking.
- Access through stonewall archway and small, pretty, open courtyard, which also accesses an elegant Salon de Thé, local artisan craft workshops and giftware.
- Newtownards 2 miles, Downpatrick 12 miles, Dundonald/ Stormont 5 minutes, Belfast City Airport, city centre and ferries 20 minutes.
- No Smoking, no pets, no parties, no candles!
- Not suitable for young children.
Privacy & Cookies Policy